Congratulations to: Michael Welsby
TERMS & CONDITIONS - GOOGLE HOME
1. Information on eligibility and prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Salary Packaging Solutions Pty Ltd (trading as Advantage Salary Packaging) ABN 59 092 250 989 Level 8, 550 Bourke St, Melbourne, VIC 3000. ('Promoter').
3. This is a game of chance. The winner will be randomly chosen from the list of valid entries.
4. Promotion commences 9:00am AEDT on 7 December 2018 and ends at 5:00pm AEDT on 14 December 2018 ("Promotional Period)
Entry is open to:
5. The participants and spectators of the 2018 The Bay Hospital Salary Packaging Benefits Exhibition.
Multiple entries are not permitted.
The directors, management and employees of any of the Promoters, and their immediate families, as well as the Promoters' related companies, agencies, suppliers are not eligible to enter.
6. To be eligible for the prize, participants must satisfy each of the following conditions:
7. The total prize pool is valued at RRP $199.00, consisting of 1 prize - a Google Home.
8. If, in the Promoter's reasonable view, the Prize becomes unsuitable or unavailable, then the Promotor will work in good faith with the Prize winner to determine a replacement prize of up to the same value.
PRIZE DRAW AND NOTIFICATION DETAILS
9. One (1) winner will be selected via a random barrel draw from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, at 9:00am AEDT Monday 17 December 2018 at Level 8, 550 Bourke Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000. One Google Home device will be allocated to the winner.
10. The winner will be notified in writing by email within two (2) business days of the draw. The Prize will be issued to the winner within two (2) weeks of them being notified and accepting the Prize.
PRIZE CLAIM DATE AND TIME
11. The winner will have until 5:00pm AEDT Thursday 20 December 2018 accept the Prize.
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
12. If the prize is unclaimed by the Prize Claim Date, all entrants will also be entered into the unclaimed prize draw. The draw will take place at 10:00am (AEDT) on Friday 21 December 2018 at Level 8, 550 Bourke Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw.
13. The name of the prize winner (if awarded in the unclaimed prize draw) will be published online at Salary.com.au/google-home-promotion within two (2) business days of the draw.
14. The Promoter does not take any responsibility for the cost of, or any other costs related to, the entrants' access to the Smartgroup's network of salary packaging or novated leasing companies' website or application, including but not limited to the cost of Internet connection or bandwidth usage.
15. Incomplete, malicious or incomprehensible claims/entries will be ineligible.
16. Prizes or any unused portion of any prize are not transferable or exchangeable. Prizes or any unused portion of any prize cannot be taken as cash.
17. All entries become and will remain the property of the Promoter.
18. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
19. Entrants consent to each of the Promoters using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
20. As a condition of accepting a prize in this promotion, each winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
21. In the event that a prize(s) is/are not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) including but not limited to colour, size and specifications, in its discretion to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification subject to any written directions from the various regulatory authorities.
22. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
23. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity, employment and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct security verification checks at its absolute discretion. Prize winners may be required to sign a declaration confirming their eligibility to accept the prize.
26. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the Australian Securities and Investments Commission Act 2001 (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia ('Non-Excludable Guarantees').
27. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including but not limited to: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.